Modifiers are optional add ons, upsells or upgrades that can be made to an item. A modifier can be assigned to more than one item. Not all plans support modifiers.
- Click Modifiers in the admin navigation.
- Click Create New at the top of the page.
- Enter the required information as outlined in section below.
- Click the Save button.
- Status: Whether the modifier is active or not.
- Name: The name of the modifier that customers will see.
- Description: Optional. This is shown to customers on the category page and serves as a sort of preview.
- Price: The price of the item. You can change the currency or hide trailing zeros. Note that you can create modifiers than increase the price of items by entering a positive number (you do not need to enter
+in this field). If you want a modifier to reduce the price, enter it as a negative number with a
-in front of it, such as
- Show Symbols: If checked, the
-symbol is shown before the price, calling attention to its affect on the total cost.
- Icon: Optional.