Items are specific dishes, beverages, products or services that your business offers. An item can appear in more than one category.
- Click Items in the admin navigation.
- Click Create New at the top of the page.
- Enter the required information as outlined in section below.
- Click the Save button.
- Status: Whether the item is active or not.
- Name: The name of the item that customers will see.
- Description: Optional. This is shown to customers on the category page and serves as a sort of preview.
- Long Description: Optional. This is shown to customers on the item view page.
- Show Text Instead of Actual Cost: Use the alternative pricing method for prices such as "market price" or "varies."
- Price: The price of the item. You can change the currency or hide trailing zeros.
- Show Text in Front of Price: Use the alternative pricing method that adds "starting at" or "from" before a price.
- Limited Availability: Activates the limited availability feature.
- Featured: Activates the featured item feature.
- Item Image: Optional. Shown on the full item view or, if no separate icon is defined, as the icon. You can see image use examples.
- Icon: Optional. Shown on the full item view or, if no separate icon is defined, as the icon. You can see image use examples.